Eyelash Extensions | Nail salon 63031
1. What is an eyelash?
Eyelashes protect the eye from debris, dust and small particles and perform some of the same functions as whiskers do on a cat or a mouse in the sense that they are sensitive to being touched, thus providing a warning that an object (such as an insect) is near the eye (which then closes reflexively).
2. How do eyelashes grow?
Eyelashes grow in the same way as all hair on the human body, which is in three phases – anagen (active growth for 30-45 days), catagen (transition phase for 2-3 weeks), and telogen (eyelash falls off naturally; takes about 100 days).
3. What considered long eyelashes?
Although we all have our own opinion as to what constitutes long eyelashes and what doesn't, there is a length that's officially considered as long eyelashes. That is 12mm and it is often known as eyelash trichomegaly
4. How long do lash tints last?
Three to four weeks
According to Sheikh, both tints typically last three to four weeks, but it can vary from person to person. Some clients see the tint start to fade after two to three weeks.
5. How long does an eyelash live?
The life expectancy of a human eyelash is 150 days. The eyelashes of the embryo develop between the 7th and 8th week. Eyelashes take about seven to eight weeks to grow back if pulled out
6. How do I protect my eyelash extensions?
- Avoid water and steam for the first 48 hours. After your extensions have been applied and you're looking gorgeous, stay away from water and steam until 48 hours have passed! ...
- Sleep on your back. ...
- Use oil-free cleansing products. ...
- Brush them morning and night. ...
- Have a top up every 2-3 weeks. ...
- Feeling like a lash expert now?
As you can see, lash extensions have many advantages. Unfortunately, there is also one big disadvantage that you should consider. Lash extensions are addictive (in a good way)! Once you get the lashes, you won’t want anything different. When the lashes are removed, you will miss the beautiful accent they gave your eyes. Fortunately, you won’t have to do without for long; a quick call to # 1 Nails & Lashes can have you lashed up in no time.
What are you waiting for? Book your eyelash extensions appointment with our nail salon 63031 today!